Saturday, September 11, 2021

Moving forward

Well I guess I just needed to cry and complain to get the ball rolling.

The radiation people called me yesterday to set up appointments. I have a video appointment on Sept. 21 and a sim appointment Sept. 22.

The consultation will just be to make sure they have all the information they need, and I'm sure they'll explain everything to me. The sim appointment will be a run-through. They'll figure out placement for the radiation and make marks to make sure I'm in the exact same position for every treatment. Sometimes they make molds to help with that. I'm not sure whether they'll make an arm mold or not. I guess we'll see.

I think yesterday was therapeutic. 

Things have been flowing right along, and then I hit that wall. Jeff was so sweet ... as he always is.

So I guess we're moving forward. Not quite as quickly as I had hoped, but forward is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday party

I love doing birthday parties for my son. I know plenty of moms who search out places where they can pay people to set up the party — trampo...